Taste the rainbow - Taken from Instagram (nicole_andersson) http://instagr.am/p/JmsMR2EF-7/
Top: American Apparel - This lace top is perfect for the summer heat. It keeps you cool without bearing too much skin.
Blogging. More fun in the Philippines.
Taken during New Year’s Eve countdown at Laureen’s house. To see the entire blog post, click here.
1. Say ‘i love you’, ‘thank you’, ‘i’m sorry’ only when I mean it - @iamdheeann
2. Make a conscious effort to help the environment - @apetnunez
3. Minimize spontaneous shopping - xienyinrevientaparis
4. To let go of the idea of perfection - @iamiyahness
5. Be more grateful- Julian Nicholson
6. Spend more time with family & friends this year - Laribel Go Amaranto
7. To learn to forgive - Ianne Reyes
8. Eat healthier (less pork); Do more for today and not wait for tomorrow; write more often; give help when I can. - Chinobrooke
9. Be more optimistic - amoreodiorapporto
10. To forbid fear from holding me back from my dreams - Nicole Andersson
I want to say thank you to everyone for sharing a piece of your life with me in sending me your resolutions. It’s very flattering when I read all you messages. Thank you for making me part of your 2011 and I look forward to an even more amazing 2012!
Live. Love. Laugh. ❤N.
Send me your 2012 resolutions and I’ll blog the best entries! I want ideas on how I can make this year even more awesome.